Pages

Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Road Trip


This Weekend we took a road trip to North Carolina to see my best friends, Kinny and Josh.

I love going to different places and spending time in the car. Going in the car is exciting and it mean that when I get out I will get to see and smell all new things.

Here’s a few pictures from my trip, hope you enjoy them….



The best part about cars is sticking your head out the window.


Here I am getting restless and romping around the car.  I like to stand on the armrest so I can see where we are going.


Here I am with my 2 best friends, Kinny and Josh.

Kinny, she’s the brown Min-Pin and Josh is a Jack Russell and Chihuahua mix.


Just like me, Kinny will do about anything for a treat, this includes dancing.

Check out the video of Kinny dancing.

No comments:

Post a Comment